The fuse holder can be said to be an accessory used to place a fuse, and is now widely used in major electrical appliances. Whether for electrical appliances or fuses,Fuse HolderIt is a component that cannot be missing. When we use the fuse holder, what checks do we need to do daily to maintain its service life?
1. Appearance inspection
Our dailyFuse HolderThere are two major items in the inspection, one is the appearance inspection, and the other is the functional inspection. When we check its appearance, we must check carefully from the inside to the outside. Check whether there is rust or deformation, etc. At the same time, whether there are contaminants on the surface or inside, whether there are scratches, etc. If any problems are found during the appearance inspection, timely feedback and maintenance are required to ensure that their service life will not be affected.
2. Functional inspection
Functional inspection is relatively simple, but it is also a very important inspection work. Check whether the fuse holder is welded firmly. Once there is shaking or other unstable problems, it will directly affect the later use. Also check whether the fuse can be installed in the fuse holder. If the size is all appropriate, it means that the fuse holder can be used normally, and it plays a very important role in subsequent use.
The above is to inform everyone thatFuse HolderWhen using it, we need to check two aspects daily. Visual inspection is mainly to check whether there are surface problems such as deformation or cracking. Function check, that is, check whether the fuse size matches the fuse holder.
- SMD fuse should be shipped "5G" in 2020
- The role and classification of car fuse box
- The role of common mode inductance in Apple charger
- Application of recoverable fuse in tablet computer
- How common mode inductors act as bidirectional filters in circuits
- The role of SMD power inductors is irreplaceable
- SMD power inductors instead of I-shaped inductors are the general trend
- SMD power inductor and plug-in inductor which is better
- The advantages and disadvantages of using toroidal cores for common mode inductors