The digital electronic products we use in our lives, you knowRecoverable fuseWhat role does it play on a tablet? Today, Xiaoao will popularize this knowledge for everyone;
Tablet computers are digital products that most people use now. It can use most of the functions of a desktop computer and has a wide range of applications. The tablet computer is mainly composed of a built-in lithium ion battery (power supply), a main control board and a liquid crystal display. External interfaces include SD card, headphone jack, etc. This article introduces the application of recoverable fuses in tablet computers.
How to use recoverable fuses in tablet products:
1. Solve the problem
1) Mainly solve the problem of short circuit and overload of the control circuit of the tablet computer, and prevent the damage of the lithium battery power circuit caused by the short circuit of the control circuit board in assembly production.
2) The recoverable fuse is used to control the output of the circuit and the 5V power cord of the USB interface. It is mainly used to prevent the control circuit of the tablet computer from burning out due to short-circuit of the USB load, and to avoid the internal circuit of the tablet computer from burning out due to input errors.
2. Where to use
1) Apply a recoverable fuse between the output terminal of the tablet computer's lithium-ion battery power supply and the power input terminal of the main control circuit;
2) A recoverable fuse is used between the control circuit and the USB serial data interface.
3. Specific purpose
1) There is a recoverable fuse in series between the output terminal of the tablet computer lithium battery power supply and the power input terminal of the control circuit.
2) In the 5V power line between the output terminal of the control circuit and the USB interface, a recoverable fuse can be connected in series.
4. Are there any other protection methods
In the past, the most used current fuse was a one-time current fuse, which was eliminated due to frequent maintenance costs. This program was phased out and PPTC was finally applied.
Principle of recoverable fuse:
It is composed of specially treated polymer and carbon black. Under normal operation, the conductive particles are tightly combined with the polymer resin outside the crystalline structure to form a chain-like conductive path. At this time, the recoverable fuse is in a low resistance state (a). The small current flowing on the crystal does not change the crystal structure. When the circuit is short-circuited or overloaded, the heat generated by the large current of the recyclable fuse will melt the polymer resin, and the volume will increase rapidly to form a high-resistance state (b), and the operating current will rapidly decrease, thereby limiting and protecting the circuit.
- SMD fuse should be shipped "5G" in 2020
- The role and classification of car fuse box
- The role of common mode inductance in Apple charger
- How common mode inductors act as bidirectional filters in circuits
- How to carry out the daily inspection of the fuse holder
- The role of SMD power inductors is irreplaceable
- SMD power inductors instead of I-shaped inductors are the general trend
- SMD power inductor and plug-in inductor which is better
- The advantages and disadvantages of using toroidal cores for common mode inductors