Plug-in I-shaped inductor
Product introduction: Generally, the coil is wound on the I-shaped magnetic core according to different parameter requirements, and there are two leads. The inductor made in this way is called the I-shaped inductor. I-shaped inductors are not only small in size, but also relatively easy to install and convenient.
Under normal circumstances, the coil is wound on the I-shaped magnetic core according to different parameter requirements, leading to two pins. The inductor made in this way is called an I-shaped inductor. The I-shaped inductor is not only small in size, but also easy to install. It belongs to the plug-in inductor, also known as the plug-in I-shaped inductor. It is equipped with a shield to prevent the magnetic field generated by some inductance coils from affecting the normal operation of other circuits and components. We often see plug-in electronic components in inductors.
Shaped inductance has the advantages of small space occupation, high Q factor, small distributed capacitance, high self-resonance frequency, special guide pin structure, and not easy to close phenomenon. The plug-in I-shaped inductor is the ratio of the magnetic flux of the conductor to the current that generates the magnetic flux. I-shaped inductors are generally used for general connections and power connections for circuit matching and signal quality control.
1. The working frequency of the I-shaped inductor used in the circuit is 40khz-5mhz
2. The working temperature of the plug-in I-beam sensor in the circuit: -30℃～+125℃
3. The storage temperature of the inductor is -25℃～+85℃
4. The humidity ratio of the inductive memory is 30～95%
5. The utility model has the characteristics of small size, convenient winding, simple installation, low price, high reliability, etc.
Plug-in I-shaped inductor, occupying small space; high Q factor; small distributed capacitance; high self-resonance frequency; special guide pin structure, not easy to produce closed circuit phenomenon, plug-in inductor is around the inside of the wire when AC current passes through the wire To produce alternating magnetic flux, the ratio of the magnetic flux of the wire to the current that produces this magnetic flux. I-shaped inductors are generally used for circuit matching and signal quality control, generally ground connection and power supply connection.
1. The tap of the winding coil should have a significant symbol
The coil with a tap should have a prominent symbol, so that it is very convenient for installation and repair.
2. Use different core materials for coils with different frequency characteristics.